Quick and easy Strawberry Cheesecake Puff Pastries are made with puff pastry, filled with strawberry preserves and cream cheese, and are iced with a sweet vanilla glaze. These pastries are ready in less than 30 minutes and make a perfect breakfast or dessert!
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. View our Disclaimer Policy.
Puff Pastry with Strawberries & Cream Cheese Filling
I made these pastries for a Thanksgiving family event and my husband asked if we could just leave them at home because he didn’t want to share them (I even made a double batch!). He loves them and you will too!
Strawberry Cheesecake Puff Pastries are perfect for any occasion- breakfast, dessert, parties, you name it! They are super simple to make and don’t take much time. In less than 30 minutes, you’ll have delicious pastries for the whole family to enjoy!
Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Cheesecake Puff Pastry
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Puff pastry sheets
- Strawberry preserves
Ingredients Needed for the Vanilla Icing
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
How to Make Iced Strawberry Danishes
Start this recipe by preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Roll out the puff pastry until the seams are blended.
Cut each pastry into 9 squares (you will have a total of 18 squares) and place them on the prepared baking sheets. Use a knife to score a border around the inside. Do not cut them all the way through!
Combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, until smooth.
Divide the cream cheese mixture between all 18 squares. Dollop the preserves (about a tablespoon) into the center of the cream cheese.
Combine the egg and the milk and lightly brush the edges with the egg wash. This helps turn the edges glossy and golden brown once they’re baked.
Bake the danishes for 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Let cool and combine the ingredients for the icing. Once the pastries are cooled, drizzle with icing.
Feel free to use any type of fruit preserve. Bonne Maman (not sponsored) has a ton of great flavors that would make a great substitution in this recipe! Cherry preserves is another great favorite, but they also have flavors such as raspberry, blueberry, peach, and more.
How to Store Strawberry Cheesecake Puff Pastry
Refrigerator: Store in an airtight container for up to three days.
Freezer: I do not recommend freezing Strawberry Danishes.
Iced Strawberry Danishes
For the Pastry
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 puff pastry sheets thawed
- 13 oz strawberry preserves
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
For the Icing
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry until the seams are blended and cut each pastry into 9 squares. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Use a knife to score a border around the inside, but do not cut all the way through.
- Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, until smooth. Divide the cream cheese mixture between all 18 squares.
- Dollop the preserves into the center of the cream cheese, about a tablespoon.
- Combine the egg and the milk. Lightly brush the edges with the egg wash.
- Bake the danishes for 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool and combine the ingredients for the icing. Once cooled, drizzle with icing.
*Nutrition information is an estimate and will vary based on ingredients used and cooking methods.
Thank you so much for visiting us! If you enjoyed this recipe, please let us know in the comments below!