This Deviled Strawberry recipe features fresh, juicy strawberries stuffed with a sweet cream filling and finished with a cinnamon graham cracker topping. In less than 20 minutes, you’ll have an easy appetizer perfect for potlucks, baby showers, and Valentine’s Day! Deviled Strawberries are great for any occasion!
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. View our Disclaimer Policy.
Easy Deviled Strawberries
Looking for a bright and fruity summer snack or appetizer? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Not only are Deviled Strawberries light and refreshing, but they’re also delicious.
These no-bake stuffed strawberries make a delightful finger food that’s perfect for any occasion! Whip up a batch for:
- Baby showers
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- The Superbowl
- Potlucks and parties
Ingredients Needed for Sweet Cream Stuffed Strawberries
For this quick and easy recipe, you will need:
- Fresh strawberries
- Cream cheese
- Marshmallow creme
- Vanilla extract
- Vanilla pudding mix
- Graham crackers
When selecting fresh strawberries, be sure to choose ones that are large and bright red. Smaller strawberries will work, but they may be harder to work with when removing the centers.
You can choose to leave the strawberry stems on or you can cut them off completely. I like leaving them on for a delightful appearance, but removing the stems definitely makes them easier to eat!
How to Make Deviled Strawberries
Begin this recipe by removing the stems from each strawberry and slicing them in half lengthwise. Cut a small sliver from the back of each strawberry to keep them from rolling over (pictured on the left).
Use a small melon baller to hollow out the middle of each strawberry. I don’t own a melon baller so I used a 1/2 teaspoon metal measuring spoon and it worked perfectly!
In a medium-sized bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth (this will help keep it from being lumpy!). Beat in the marshmallow creme, vanilla extract, and dry vanilla pudding mix.
Fill a piping bag with the cream cheese/marshmallow mixture and pipe it onto each strawberry. I recommend refrigerating for at least one hour prior to serving.
Combine the crushed graham crackers and cinnamon in a small bowl. When you’re ready to serve, sprinkle the graham cracker mixture over each filled strawberry.
Making Deviled Strawberries Ahead of Time
If you want to make these strawberries ahead of time, I recommend keeping the strawberries, the cream cheese mixture, and the graham crackers in separate containers.
- Slice and scoop out the strawberries and store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container for no more than 24 hours. The longer they sit, the softer they will become.
- Mix up the cream cheese/marshmallow filling and store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Combine the crushed graham crackers and cinnamon and store them on the counter in an airtight container.
How to Store Deviled Strawberries
As mentioned above, store each mixture separately. I made the mistake of making up a plate of Deviled Strawberries ahead of time. By the next day, they were a wet and soggy mess.
Check Out Our Other Fruit-Filled Recipes!
- 1 lb strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker sheets crushed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and slice them in half lengthwise. Cut a small sliver off the back of each strawberry to keep them from rolling over.
- Use a small melon baller (I used a small metal measuring spoon) to hollow out the middle of each strawberry.
- In a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the marshmallow creme, vanilla extract, and dry pudding mix.
- Fill a piping bag with this mixture and pipe onto each strawberry. I recommend refrigerating for at least one hour.
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and cinnamon. When ready to serve, sprinkle graham cracker mixture over each strawberry.
* Nutrition information is an estimate and will vary based on ingredients used and cooking methods.
Thank you so much for visiting us! If you enjoyed this recipe, please let us know in the comments below!