Great Aunt Sue's silky smooth No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake dessert starts with a buttery graham cracker crust, layered with light and creamy cheesecake filling, and topped with sweet cherry pie filling. Needing only 15 minutes for prep time, cheesecake has never been so easy!
Why you'll love this recipe
This is by far the best no-bake cheesecake recipe ever. It's light, it's creamy, but most importantly- it's easy. The cheesecake filling only has five ingredients and can be poured into either a homemade crust or a store-bought one. Whip it up, pour it into a graham cracker crust, let it chill for two hours, and now you have the best cheesecake ever.
This is my Great Aunt Sue's cheesecake recipe that's been passed down in my family for generations. A great family tradition has been to serve this easy dessert with a whole pan full of Mom's Lasagna.
Ingredients for crust
Making a homemade graham cracker crust is so easy and tastes so much better than store-bought! Here's what you will need:
- Honey graham crackers
- Cinnamon (optional)
Ingredients for filling
Making homemade cheesecake has never been easier. Here are the five simple ingredients you will need for this light and fluffy cheesecake filling:
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Vanilla pudding mix
Combine the ingredients for the crust and press firmly on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill the crust while preparing the filling in the next step.
In a medium-size bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is very soft. This will help ensure that the cheesecake turns out smooth, creamy, and lump-free.
Blend in ½ cup of milk and mix until smooth.
Add the remaining milk, sugar, vanilla, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes.
Pour into the graham cracker crust and chill for at least two hours.
Garnish with cherry pie filling.
Pie plate (½ recipe)
Sometimes we don't need a cheesecake that will serve 12 (because I'm going to eat it all) so we cut the recipe in half so it will fit in a standard pie plate.
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 5 tablespoon butter, melted
For the filling*:
- 12 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 ¾-ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
*The filling recipe can also be used for premade store-bought crusts.
Easily serve this cheesecake for a crowd by using a cake pan. Follow the directions in the recipe card below, but press the graham cracker crust into a 9x13 pan.
Tips & tricks
Add cinnamon. The cinnamon is completely optional but I find that it makes the crust just so much better. I mean, honestly, what's better than a cinnamon-sugar graham cracker crust?
Use room temperature cream cheese. To keep this cheesecake from being lumpy, you'll want to beat the softened cream cheese until it's very soft. You'll beat in some of the milk and beat again until the mixture is smooth.
Save time and use store bought crusts. Make the filling recipe below (in the recipe card) and pour into two graham cracker crusts. Chill for at least two hours.
Use instant pudding mix. Pudding mix helps firm up this cheesecake and makes it creamy and velvety smooth. You can use vanilla, French vanilla, or even cheesecake pudding mix!
- Hand Mixer. This will be the easiest way to cream the cream cheese and blend in the eggnog and vanilla pudding mix. A stand mixer can also be used.
- Springform Pan. For me, this is the easiest (and prettiest!) way to get a cheesecake out of the pan. A pie plate or 9x13 pan will work too.
- Mixing Bowl. This set is perfect for all of your mixing needs!
Refrigerator: Store your cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to four days. Replace the springform ring and cover with foil or plastic wrap. Cheesecake made in a pie plate can be covered the same way.
I do not recommend freezing this cheesecake.
More easy desserts
Hungry for more? Sign up for our newsletter and join us on Facebook and Pinterest for all of our latest updates!
Be sure to check out our brand-new Gluten-Free Facebook community!
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
For the Crust
- 2 ½ c graham crackers finely crushed
- ½ c sugar
- 10 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional
For the Filling
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 c cold milk
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (3 ¾ oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- Combine the ingredients for the crust and press firmly on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill while preparing the filling.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until very soft. Blend in ½ cup of milk and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining milk, sugar, vanilla, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill for at least two hours.
- Garnish with cherry pie filling.
The nutritional information provided is only an estimate. For accurate results, we recommend calculating the nutritional information based on the ingredients and brands you use.
more good mood food
Like our recipes? Follow us on Pinterest!
Did you enjoy No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Did you make this recipe? Let us know!